Friday, February 25, 2011

Character day By: Lauren Donofrio

Has your school ever celebrated Dr.Seuss's birthday well our school does!!!!!!!!!!! Our school does, we dress up as a character from a book and last year my friend was Ann frank and I was the grouchy ladybug. our character day is on March second,2011 and we are gonna have some fun and we are going to read a Dr. Suess book and me and my best friend are going to be people together and the people we are going to be is  from number the stars [a book about world war II and the Nazis plus all the jews].

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lauren. It is great that your school recognizes the birthday of Dr. Suess. As you know, he wrote many wonderful books that helped children to enjoy reading. I hope you continue to read many books so that you can learn about new things and far away places. Have fun on March 2!

    ReplyDelete