Monday, January 24, 2011

Trustworthiness By: Eric

Why people show trustworthiness? People show trustworthiness because that way you can trust other people to watch your dog, clean the dishes or gust watch your house while your gone.  For example once I was asked to watch my dog when my dad was gone and instead of watching my dog take dog and replace it with TV , So when my dad came home he was mad at me for not watching the dog. And he said "I don't think I can trust you anymore." But I inturupted by saying " yes you can." The next day my dad gave me one more shot, Gess what I did it. If you ever come to a situwation  like me just remember you can always try to be trustworthiness.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, it seems that you learned from your mistake and you proved to your Dad that you are a trustworthy person. That's great!

    ReplyDelete