Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to 206 News!

Welcome to 3N's first blog post. This will be the first and only post written by me. This blog will be run by the wonderful students of 3N. The students will have opportunities to reflect on lessons learned in school and document their learning. Please leave comments! We will be reading and discussing them. The goal of this blog is to create a global audience, practice writing using correct grammar and punctuation, enhance our narrative writing skills, and create an opportunity for meaningful technology integration.

If you did not receive an email from me notifying you of this blog post, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

Thank you and enjoy!

Kate Neft

1 comment:

  1. I loved the "My Bones" video! The kids really seem to love that song...Jaclyn showed me the website and we sang along together!

    ReplyDelete